Your Wedding Details
The Grand Manse provides unique rooms rich in character, history and architectural beauty. You can pose for wedding portraits on the stunning marble staircase and be married in the regal Grand Hall that once served as federal courtroom. You can celebrate your wedding reception in the dramatic Jasmine room with its soaring walls, sky-lit ceilings and original antique fixtures. You or your guests can enjoy elegant overnight suites.
Visit the Grand Manse and picture yourself, your family and friends creating memories of your own in this historic venue. Something old and something new come together beautifully in one of Lincoln’s most unique event settings.
At Grand Manse, we will work with you to create your dream wedding! You will be assigned an Event Supervisor who will assist in creating a floorplan that fits your ideas, and will answer any questions you may have along the way.
The Following Rooms are available for your Wedding:
Jasmine Room | Seats 450 | 700 for cocktails | MORE INFO >
The Vault | Seats 90 | 125 for cocktails | MORE INFO >
Grand Hall | Seats 200 for Ceremony | Seats 150 for Reception | 225 for cocktails | MORE INFO >
The following are included in your room rental:
- Designated Event Supervisor
- 3 – 17′ High Def Screens to be used for slideshows (Jasmine Room only)
- Set up & tear down of Grand Manse tables & chairs
- Bartending & cocktail services (gratuity not included)
- LED lighting in the skylight to match your wedding colors
- All day access to venue
- Any licensed & insured Caterer is welcome at Grand Manse (See below)
- Chickering Piano
- Bar Packages
- Lodging Suites for overnight stays, Honeymoon Suite, or for getting ready before the wedding
- “Man Cave” – Jared Ross Theatre Room for the groom & groomsmen to get ready & hang out
Chicken or Beef?
A majority of the weddings you attend, you will probably hear, “Would you like chicken, or beef?” Grand Manse allows you to broaden your menus choices by allowing any licensed and insured caterer into the building, at no additional cost! This allows you to choose a menu fitting for your budget and give you flexibiltiy to provide a special meal for your guests! One weekend Grand Manse had a wedding catered by Jimmy Johns, and the next, a wedding catered by Attitude on Food. Your budget will thank us!
Call us to set up a tour : 402.476.4560